As winter is now upon us and people are experiencing cold wintry weather across the land(s), I’ve seen a few hot cocoa recipes floating about. So I had to post my own!
Not only is this super easy and dairy free, it’s scrumptiously delicious.
Super Easy Dairy Free Almond Cocoa
- Pour almond milk into a mug, with a little room at top for stirring.
- Heat in microwave for a minute or two, depending on how piping hot you want it.
- Put 2 tbsp. of chocolate mix in mug and stir.
- Cup warm mug in hands and breathe in the wonderful aroma.
- Make a mocha out of it!
- Hazelnut milk! Oh my…
- Coconut milk. Rice milk?
- Add cayenne pepper or cinnamon. Mmm…
- Pour however many mug-fulls as people you are serving into a pan and heat on the stove.
- Ladle heated almond (or coconut or hazelnut) milk into mugs, and stir 2 tbps. of chocolate mix into each.
- Instruct everyone to cup their warm mug in their hands and breathe in the wonderful aroma.