Digging through previous posts, looking for 3-5 that can help people newly diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis, I decided on the five listed below. I hope they are helpful!
May 17, 2010 – Lifestyle Change Ain’t Too Easy
- Being diagnosed with a chronic illness is life changing. This post outlines a few steps I took to begin treating my illness naturally.
November 16, 2010 – Why I Decided to Treat My Multiple Sclerosis Naturally
- The story behind why I knew I would use natural methods to treat my MS before I was diagnosed, with links to other resources (articles, books, and videos).
November 19, 2010 – Why Does Everything Have to be Treated With Drugs?
- Big Pharma = Big Money. This post includes a link to an article about the big business of disease branding and marketing. A must read for anyone weighing the pros and cons of treating their illness with a “disease modifying therapy.”
May 18, 2011 – 5 Steps to Getting Back on Track
- You will have setbacks. When I do, these are the steps I take to get back on track.
September 6, 2012 – In Which Ms. Newb Rambles and Starts Over
- Again with the setbacks. They are not failures but opportunities to start over. This post includes a link to an encouraging article about starting over.